Join us for a Zoom Class March 19 - 20, and 26 - 27, 2021
ONLINE! EVIDENCE-BASED VALUATION in March, 2021.
STATS, GRAPHS, and DATA SCIENCE1 (14 hours)
Practical applications toward today’s future of valuation.
Due to many requests, we are offering this primary class again March 19, 20, 26, 27 (Friday-Saturday, 3 ½ hours each day). Our Zoom room will open at 10:30AM Pacific (1:30PM Eastern) and class will begin at 11:00AM Pacific (2pm Eastern). Enrollment is limited.
- CE credit in many states
- Immediately useful tools and methods
- Open-source (free) software install and tutorial is provided
- Upon completion of the course you will have:
- Overview of the modern data science approach to valuation and reliability assessment
- Process and program for quick market definition and visual reporting
- Three core methods for adjustment estimation
- Access to community support.
Recent Alumni Students or TAAR Subscribers
Use your half-price coupon
If you attended one of the classes below:
Tacoma July 14 - 15, Breckenridge Aug. 26 & 27, Detroit Sept. 23 - 25, Fairfield Oct. 23-24, Mt. Vernon Nov. 18 - 19, Ontario Dec. 3 – 4
Sacramento Feb 3 – 4, Ft. Lauderdale Feb 20 – 21, Tigard Feb 27 – 28, St. Louis July 15 - 16, Columbus Sept 14 - 15, Oakland Oct. 26 - 28
SGDS1 Online January, 2021
Stats, Graphs, and Data Science
explains the new “Evidence Based Valuation” model. See how to bullet-proof your data selection and adjustments. Combine these simple but effective tools with your market knowledge and traditional appraiser training. Hear and feel the promise of how this “new valuation modeling paradigm” restores professional pride, contribution, with increased income.
This is a 14 hour hands-on class. You learn to apply these powerful tools right away. This is not more hype, but hard science. Learn to specify and explain market uncertainty, not avoid it.