Join us for a Zoom Class January 15 -16 AND January 22 -23, 2021
ONLINE! EVIDENCE-BASED VALUATION in January, 2021.
STATS, GRAPHS, and DATA SCIENCE1 (14 hours)
Practical applications toward today’s future of valuation.
Due to many requests, we are offering this primary class January 15-16 and 22-23 (Friday-Saturday, 3 ½ hours each day) 2:30 EST, 11:30 Pacific. Enrollment is limited.
- CE credit in many states
- Immediately useful tools and methods
- Open-source (free) software install and tutorial is provided
- Upon completion of the course you will have:
- Overview of the modern data science approach to valuation and reliability assessment
- Process and program for quick market definition and visual reporting
- Three core methods for adjustment estimation
- Access to community support.
Stats, Graphs, and Data Science
explains the new “Evidence Based Valuation” model. See how to bullet-proof your data selection and adjustments. Combine these simple but effective tools with your market knowledge and traditional appraiser training. Hear and feel the promise of how this “new valuation modeling paradigm” restores professional pride, contribution, with increased income.
This is a 14 hour hands-on class. You learn to apply these powerful tools right away. This is not more hype, but hard science. Learn to specify and explain market uncertainty, not avoid it.