Modernizing Appraisal by George Dell, SRA, MAI, ASA, CRE
In conjunction with the Tennessee Chapter of the Appraisal Institute,
on May 25, 2021, George Dell will be teaching a live, synchronous, online Zoom course.
Webcam and microphone required.
In this online course you will learn
- This seminar enables students to use modern price-indexing methods specifically to real property valuations. Students are given the ability to create a graph showing relevant sales, a linear trend line visual, and establish a time adjustment. It is hands-on optional using commercial or open-source spreadsheet software. Examples using R, an analytics software available also as open-source.
- Learning objectives. Upon completion of this presentation, students will be able to:
- Identify the relevant data set;
- Create a graph in spreadsheet software;
- Calculate a linear trend line with simple regression;
- Calculate the underlying formula to establish time adjustment.